I could get very sappy writing this one out for sure. So, I think I'll try to keep it simple and let the pictures and video do most of the talking.
Our sweet Quinn Avery started Kindergarten last week. How in the world she is already old enough to be going to school everyday all day - I just have no idea. As much as I would have loved to postpone this longer, I just couldn't stop it from coming. And I would be holding this girl back from big and amazing things. Aside from my mommy sadness, I really am so grateful for the fact that she is so ready and that we have no worries for her as she starts her school journey. We each had our little emotional moments as she headed to school - Andie, when she couldn't board the bus with Quinn, - Myself, watching her get off the bus and walk in to school like such a big girl, - Todd, the night before reading a letter I had written for the teacher, -Even our cat Lucy was all out of sorts the morning of Quinn's first day.
Ugh, sweet girl, we love you so much but you are getting so big. We are so proud of you and so very excited for you and all that is to come. You have an amazing teacher who seems to be just perfect for you. We know you will love her and have the best school year.
Alright, I think I put all my emotions into this little video.
Music - Slow Down (Nichole Nordeman)



No comments:
Post a Comment